Wishing Santa is going to bring you your favourite (or most needed) art materials this Christmas?
Well Cass Art is here to make all your Christmas dreams come true. Our online shop includes a brilliant ‘Wish List’ feature, where you can add items to your Wish List just like you would your online Basket. They're saved each time you search, and then you can then send your list to a friend, family member or of course, Father Christmas.
Read on for a helpful guide into how to create your Wish List this year!
1. You can access your Wish List initially by going straight to ‘My Account’ – while it’s empty, it will look something like this.
2. When a product catches your eye, be it a gift for someone else or one of your own essential items, the Wish List button is located directly underneath ‘Add to Basket’. Once you’ve clicked, the item will automatically be added to the list, but you’ll remain on the product page. (Like the look of the Rembrandt Special Edition Master Oil Box? Find it here.)
3. You’ll see a banner like this pop up.
4. When your Wish List is looking pretty full, it’s probably about time that you send it to someone close to you as a gentle Christmas hint! Head to the top right corner of your Wish List and click on the button ‘Share with a Friend’ or post the link into your facebook account, twitter or google plus!
5. Here you can enter your details, along with the details of a friend and Cass Art will happily send your Wish List to them!