How To Make Your Favourite Quote into a Poster
The sunshine and summer spirit can really get you into that motivated mood. We wanted to show you that with a bit of colour and zest for life, you can create beautiful quotes to inspire you at any time of year!
What you’ll need:
Winsor & Newton Masking Fluid
Cass Art Watercolour Gummed Pad
5 Steps to Making a Motivational Poster
1. Dip your brush into the masking fluid and write out your favourite quote on a piece of watercolour paper. The Cass Art Watercolour paper is a bright white so you can see the cream coloured masking fluid as you write.
2. Once the masking fluid is dry start to apply your ink. Splatter, wash or spray – what ever effect you’re looking for. Let go and have fun with it!
3. Leave the ink to dry completely.
4. Peel off the masking fluid to reveal your quote written within the vivid ink design you created earlier.
5. Share the quote joy! Put it on your wall, send it to a friend or take a snap and share it on social media. Voila - your own artistic motivation.