At Cass Art we are pleased to feature the Karl Lagerfeld and Faber-Castell KARLBOX, a limited-edition collection of the finest drawing tools and artists’ supplies.
Faber-Castell, a family-owned company established in 1761, is one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers of fine art and graphic products, and the KARLBOX celebrates this heritage fused with Karl Lagerfeld’s modern and innovative spirit.
- Anchored in simple elegance, the KARLBOX contains 350 premium quality art tools for drawing and painting, all in a sleek black box that has been designed by Karl Lagerfeld.
Produced with exemplary craftsmanship, its wooden frame resembles a Chinese wedding cabinet; inside, drawers store the art supplies, sorted by colour shades, all of which have been personally selected by Karl Lagerfeld and symbolise the synergy between fashion, art and design. The individual drawers are removable in order to set them up for creative work.
These limited edition boxes have a serial number and certificate of authenticity, making each completely unique and unmistakeable.
UK standard delivery only. Not available for international shipping.
This set includes:
- 120 Albrecht Dürer Artists' Watercolour Pencils
- 60 Polychromos Artists' Colour Pencils
- 60 Polychromos Artists' Pastels
- 60 Pitt Artist Pens Brush
- 13 Pitt Artist Pens Fineliner
- 3 Pitt Artist Pens Metallic
- 12 Castell 9000 Pencils
- 5 Castell 9000 Jumbo Pencils
- 5 Graphite Aquarelle Pencils
- 4 Pitt Graphite Crayons
- 1 Watercolour Brush
- 1 Dual Sharpening Box Castell 9000
- 1 Dual Metal Sharpener
- 1 Kneadable Art Eraser
- 1 Art Eraser Dust Free
- 1 Sharpening Knife
- 1 Sandpaper Block
- 1 Click & Go Watercup