Pebeo Gedeo Bio-Based Glazing Resin is a 40% bio-sourced resin that offers a safer and more environmentally friendly alternative to standard resins. Transparent, glossy, bubble-free and easy to work with, this set uses two components: resin and hardener.
The epoxy resin system includes resin A and hardener B. With its semi-liquid texture, the resin is ideal for glazing while giving textured finishes and magnifying glass effects to flat surfaces such as photos, postcards, canvases and more! The resin is quick setting and is hard once dry.
This high quality resin is easy to use, with perfectly rounded edges, and gives you professional results.
- Ideal for giving relief to flat surfaces, or in fluid-resinous, pouring applications in painting on canvas or wooden panels.
- Has a semi-liquid texture and thinner in consistency when compared to Gedeo Cristal Resin.
- It is a 40% bio sourced resin which offers a safer and more environmentally friendly alternative to standard resins.
- Transparent, glossy and solid when dry.
- Made from mixing two parts; epoxy resin and hardener.
- Takes 12 hours for it to be touch dry and 24 hours to fully cure.