THIS PRODUCT IS EXCLUSIVE TO CASS ART
Curated especially for Cass Art, the Resin8 Mica Powder Discovery Bundle is comprised of 6 stunning and versatile shades - Arctic White, Sea Smoke, Dreamy Aquamarine, Pure Gold, Emerald Lagoon and Purple Passion.
Made from natural minerals, Resin8 mica powder has a small micron size (giving great cover and dispersion, and the all-important shimmer) and you only need a small amount to create lustrous effects.
Hugely versatile, you can use this mica powder in resin, art, nail polish, card-making, body butter/wax, oil, face products, calligraphy, car paint and, of course, cosmetics such as eyeshadow, lip products and blusher. Decorate the surface of candles, polymer clay and even soap with it.
Mix micas together to create new shades and use in card-making and scrap-booking. Ink stamps before stamping onto cardstock, add to polymer clay before it's fired, sprinkle a little in your body butter for a golden glow, add to a homemade binder and make wall paint for your kitchen!
Resin8 mica powders are cosmetic grade natural mineral pigments that have a fantastic shimmer and metallic-like appearance. Completely non-toxic, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, our mica powder has millions of light-reflecting particles which create beautiful shiny effects in all sorts of arts, crafts and cosmetics. From the delicate pastels to bold and vibrant shades, Resin8 mineral powder pigments are all ethically-sourced.
How To Use
- Intermix: you can create any colour under the sun with the mica powders - experiment by mixing two or more colours in a small pot prior to use.
- Quantity in resin: you can pretty much use as much as you like as mica powder is inert, so doesn't affect the chemicals that cause resin and hardener to cure.
- However, we suggest around a pinenut sized amount for 20mls of resin, a cashew nut for 120mls and an almond for 200mls of resin.
- Use 10% as the general rule of thumb.
- Dust into moulds: use a soft-bristled craft brush to dust mica powder inside silicone moulds before making resin castings or candles. This will give you a more controlled shimmer effect.