Coat-it is the ultimate all-purpose resin for art, craft & jewellery. Not only does it provide you with an exceptionally durable, glossy finish, it's also crystal-clear, cruelty-free, non-toxic, uv stable and vegan-friendly.
- Use coat-it resin for almost everything your creative mind can dream of - creating artwork and seascapes, use as a glossy proffesional finish for paintings, cast unique jewellery in shallow silicone moulds.
- Coat-it is the resin you've been looking for, and now you've found it. It's pretty straightforward - mix equal parts together, leave them to set and voila, you're a resin pro.
- This exceptional craft resin is officially certified safe to use at home and has a super easy 1:1 mix ratio with the very latest anti-yellowing tech inside.
- VOC, solvent and BPA free, with little to no odour and touch dry in 4-5 hours.
- Coat-it resin holds patterns beautifully, due to it being so thick, and has excellent bubble release when part A is warmed.
- Coat-it can be used as a food-safe coating and as it is super-shiny it will guarantee you the very best, premium finish every time. When you thought it just couldn't get any better, we've knocked it out of the park with this fact... Coat-it is made from materials that would otherwise enter landfill (as it's a by-product of the oil industry). So, buying coat-it epoxy resin from Resin8 means you can create beautiful pieces whilst preventing waste.
Resin8 coat-it epoxy resin is a modern formulation of the safest epoxy chemicals available. However, all epoxy resins are chemicals and they do come with Health & Safety implications and instructions, for which it is your responsibility to follow:
- You must wear nitrile gloves (or use a specialist resin barrier cream on your hands and unprotected skin).
- You must wear a respirator when sanding partially-cured resin. You do not need to wear one when pouring this resin.
- Work with this resin in a well ventilated room (open the window, door, etc).
- We advise you to wear safety goggles.
- Avoid skin contact.
- We advise against eating, drinking or smoking while working.
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes and consult medical advice immediately.
- Resin8 coat-it epoxy resin has been certified by the ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) as non-toxic when used as directed and conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- It contains no VOCs, no solvents and doesn't give off fumes when used at room temperature. It is non-flammable and has a very mild odour and therefore safe for home use. It is certified as safe for incidental food contact. As with any epoxy resin, it is not suitable for use on anything that comes into direct contact with the mouth (e.g. a cup) or as a cutting surface.