Friday 1st February 12:00am
Learn to paint a realistic pet/animal portrait in oils. Be guided step by step through an academic approach to oil painting, with the intention, that after two or three workshop sessions you will walk away with your very own completed pet portrait.
What you will learn on the way:
- Basics of drawing
- Colour mixing and basic colour theory
- Wet on wet and wet on dry painting techniques
- Painting the suggestion of fur/hair
- Bringing life and expression to your subject
- Saturday 23rd February 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday 3rd March 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday 9th March 2:00pm to 5:00pm
The workshops can be booked and paid for on a pay as you go basis, alternatively you can book 3 sessions with a 60% discount on your third session. Wear suitable clothes.
Book your place via email: email@example.com
Price: £25 or £60 for 3 sessions (maeterials provided)