Please note: due to the need for a technical development to our website, your Rewards card can only be used in-store at the moment. Thank you for your patience, we will notify you when your Rewards card can be used online.
By holding a Cass Art Rewards card you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. The Cass Art Rewards card (“card”) is a range of discounts and rewards available to cardholders (“benefits”):
- Cardholders must be aged 18 or over, a resident in the United Kingdom and have an email address. Proof of age may be required before we issue a card.
- Cass Art reserves the right to withhold benefits from a cardholder where an incorrect email address has been given.
- Benefits will only be applied to a card which has been registered online. Register your card at cassart.co.uk/rewards.
- Your card is valid at all Cass Art shops, and is not currently valid online.
- Each card can only be registered to one customer, and only one card is permitted per customer.
- Keep your card safe, Cass Art cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or the loss of benefits linked to that card.
- Your card must be shown at the till point at point of purchase. Purchases cannot be linked back to a card retrospectively, nor can benefits be retrospectively applied.
- Cass Art Rewards are automatically applied to your card, for use in-store only. Rewards are calculated on your accumulated spend, and the following terms and conditions apply:
a) Your accumulated spend at Cass Art is calculated using net transaction value, after any discounts, rewards and promotions have been applied.
b) Accumulated spend is calculated over a 12 month period, and any accumulator will be reset after 12 months of inactivity.
c) The purchase of in-store and online gift vouchers, and gift cards, contribute towards your accumulated spend.
d) The redemption of in-store and online gift vouchers, and gift cards, do not contribute towards your accumulated spend.
e) Imposed plastic bag charges in-store do not contribute to your accumulated spend.
f) Any refunds will be applied to your accumulated spend and will not affect the validity of an existing Reward but will affect how much you have to spend before your next Reward.
- Keep Cass Art up to date with any changes to your personal or card details. Cass Art cannot be held liable for any loss of benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- Benefits cannot be transferred to another cardholder, and will only be refunded onto the same card. If part of a larger refund, your benefit may no longer apply (see 8f).
- A card cannot be used in conjunction with another Cass Art card, and accumulated spend per customer and benefits cannot be consolidated onto a single card.
- Your Rewards balance can be viewed in your most recent eReceipt when shopping in-store.
- Benefits expire after 2 months, or within a timeframe specified (whichever is shorter). To avoid disappointment please read the contents of any emails you may receive carefully.Cass Art are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances.
- The benefits of a card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (unless specified in communications). Cass Art reserves the right to exclude benefits of a card on special promotional days. Please read communications about these events carefully.
- Benefits cannot be used for the purchase of gift vouchers, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cardholders will receive exclusive offers throughout the year by email, SMS and/or post. We will not share your details with anyone else, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Unsubscribing from emails from Cass Art will exempt you from additional special offers but not affect your basic benefits.
- By holding a card, you agree that subject to all statutory controls & restrictions, we and our technical partners can collect and use information about you, including your registration details, transactions and other information that you supply. We may use this to send you information, offers and promotions.
- Cass Art reserves the right to communicate to all cardholders periodically with updates on your benefits and relevant activity at Cass Art. You cannot unsubscribe from these notifications as a cardholder.
- The card is for the personal use by customers, and cannot be used for any business or commercial purpose.
- Use of a card does not constitute proof of purchase.
- Cass Art employees are not eligible for a card.
- The card is free and remains the property of Cass Art.
- Cass Art may partner with third parties to bring additional benefits to cardholders. Cass Art will not take responsibility for the fulfilment of offers given by third parties, please refer to the partner’s website for the relevant terms and conditions.
- Cass Art reserves the right to retract a card and benefits, close a customer account and/or request alternative forms of payment from customers who appear (at our sole discretion) to be using their card fraudulently to make purchases or redeem benefits in-store or online.
- Cass Art reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions relating to the card at any time, including the cancellation of the card and any benefits if necessary.
Individual Offer Terms & Conditions
REGISTER YOUR CARD FOR 10% OFF YOUR NEXT SHOP
- 10% off your next purchase will be emailed to you within 24 hours of registering your card online.
- Offer valid for 30 days after your card has been activated.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, Reward, or for the purchase of gift vouchers.
GET £10 REWARD FOR EVERY £100 YOU SPEND WITH US
- £10 will be automatically applied to your card and can be used in-store.
- £10 will be applied to your card after you have spent £100.01 or more within 12 months at Cass Art.
- Offer valid for 2 months after your Reward has been added to your card, please read your Rewards update carefully.
- Multiple Rewards can be used together, and partially redeemed.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, or for the purchase of gift vouchers.
PARTNER OFFERS: MALL GALLERY FRIENDS, HAMPSTEAD SCHOOL OF ART STUDENTS
- Any additional benefits to the Rewards card are valid for one year. You must have an up-to-date affiliation with our partner to qualify.
- The sticker on the back of your Rewards card is the only way to demonstrate this additional benefit. No other membership cards, course receipts or letters may be used.
- Please contact your organisaction directly for more information on how to receive these additional benefits.