Das in an air-drying & hardening mineral-based clay, gluten-free and washable. It's a dermatologically tested formula, compatible with white and terracotta Das clay to create beautiful marble effects.
- It's Easy to use, soft to handle, it requires no baking, and once dried blends perfectly with other DAS clay.
- It is available in six colours, all inter-mixable with Das White and Terracotta and allows you to create a natural marble effect with multiple colours.
- Not suitable for making food and drink contact items.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Apply small amounts of Das Idea Mix in one or more colours onto Das white or terracotta clay and blend the colour by rolling it out several times with a rolling pin until obtaining a marble effect.
- It is suitable for various techniques, such as covering any substrate, die-cutting with metal moulds, inlay, mosaic, etching, mould and counter-mould.
- For an optimal result, the amount of Das Idea Mix should be 20% of the amount of the Das white or terracotta clay.
- To create an even thickness sheet of Das we recommend using the Das professional rolling pin which is adjustable with three different thicknesses.
DRYING AND FINISHING
It can take between 12 and 24 hours to air-dry, depending on the thickness of the object.
To enhance the marble effects, we recommend applying one or more coats of Das Vernidas Professional varnish when the object has completely dried out.
Store any unused Das Idea Mix or Das leftover in the airtight container provided to keep it fresh for future use.