Collage and Keep is a visual journal and keepsake where the reader is encouraged to participate in collage based activities that explore and reflect on their own experience and perspective of life.
Whilst some pages seek a more personal engagement, for example relating to memory or desire, others simply provide a space to recreate your favourite book cover or produce a collage quilt using collected ephemera from friends and family.
Including helpful tips and basic principles of collage, the reader is guided to source materials from their everyday world and to look for what is beautiful, inspiring or unusual to them.
- Collage your three greatest achievements
- Create your perfect view
- Tell the story of your favourite record
- Fill a page with bright ideas
- What makes you hot? What makes you cold?
- Make a paperchain of people you connect with
- Collage a home video of your happiest memories
- Fill the cabinet full of things that you are curious about
- Create footprints using photos of places youve been