Author: Millie Marotta
Millie Marotta is a hugely popular illustrator and her idiosyncratic drawings of the botanical world are stunning.
- Millie Marotta’s Tropical World invites you to lose yourself in a riot of colouring in and drawing as you bring the exotic creatures and plants in Millie Marotta’s Tropical Wonderland to life.
- The artist’s intricate style of illustration will get you itching to make your own mark, whether it’s to add to the fine lines on exotic trees, or add a splash of colour to petals on an exotic bloom or the feathers of a tropical parrot.
- Pens, crayons or paints can bring them all to life.
- Add your own colours to the rainsforest scenes, make a pattern with your colour choices, or try out your drawing skills by adapting the illustration.
- Each picture offers scope to improve your artistic skills while relaxing.
The images and imaginative scenarios can be completed in colours of your choosing and are guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing. This book will bring enjoyment not only to illustrators and designers, but anyone who is looking for a creative outlet or mindful and relaxing activity.