Rembrandt soft pastels owe their quality to the close collaboration with professional artists, combined with traditional expertise and more than a century of experience in the manufacture of pastels. Each colour is made according to a unique formula, and the necessary raw materials go through very strict controls for each new batch.
Pastels are a soft type of chalk based on kaolin (china clay) and pigment, with which drawings can be made in a style similar to painting. Artists who work with pastels tend to see their work as a painting rather than a drawing.
- Set of 10 half length sticks.
- Soft pastels.
- Excellent colour release.
- Intense and pure colours.
- Good to highest degree of lightfastness.
- Very high colouring power due to high concentration of pigment.
- Free from lead, cadmium and cobalt.
Ultramarine Light (505,7)
Download the colour chart here for a complete list of colours included, with specific colour information.