The Derwent Watercolour 36 Pencil Tin gives you several brilliant ways to get all the versatile effects of watercolours, but with easy-to-use pencils.
- You can use Derwent Watercolour Pencils dry, just as you would a normal colouring pencil, but it's when you add water that you really begin to appreciate all the possibilities they offer.
- Dip the pencil in water, or wet the paper, to produce strokes of intense colour, which you can mix just as you would standard watercolours.
- They have a beautifully soft texture, and are easy to both blend and layer.
- The control of a pencil and the beauty of watercolour.
- Mix with water to create interesting colour flows and stunning watercolour effects.
The tin of 36 pencils contains Lemon Cadmium, Straw Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Orange Chrome, Scarlet Lake, Deep Vermilion, flesh Pink, Rose Pink, Crimson Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Ultramarine, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Jade Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Vandyke Brown, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Copper Beech, Terracotta, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal and Chinese White.