The Faber Castell Albrecht Dürer artists' watercolour pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolour pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolour effects and vibrancy.
- The coloured surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colours.
- Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolour paints.
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance. Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water.
- Smooth colour stroke.
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process.
- 120 colours in a wooden case (full range).