Moleskine has always embraced and supported creativity in all its facets, which is why they have dedicated a rich selection of sketchbooks and watercolour for artists everywhere with its new Art Collection. The Moleskine collection of sketch albums are designed for artistic professionals and the creative-at-heart.
This sketchbook combines 120gsm sketch-grade ivory pages with the familiar heavy-duty cardboard cover of a cahier and the functionality of an album. With detachable pages throughout and rounded corners, the Art Cahier Sketchbook can and should be taken anywhere you go to capture your illustrations and designs at the very moment that inspiration strikes!
Ideal for use with pencils, pastels, charcoal, crayons, fountain pens and markers. With their signature rounded corners and inner “in case of loss” label, the notebooks and pads from the Moleskine Art Collection are the ideal allies for storytellers from all walks of creativity.
- Comes in a variety of sizes.
- 88 pages.
- Flexible cardboard kraft brown cover, rounded corners.
- Detachable pages.
- Flap with space for collecting loose notes.
- Visible stitching on the spine.
- Inner pocket in the back.
- 'In case of loss' label printed on the flyleaf.
- Lies flat, opens at 180°.
- Moleskine ivory-coloured sketch-grade paper (120 gsm, acid-free, 81 lb plain pages).
|Large (L)||13cm (W) x 21cm (H)|
|Squared||19cm (W) x 19cm (H)|
|Extra Extra Large (XXL)||21.6 (W) x 27.9cm (H)|