Peruse handcrafted gifts from a range of local artists from Liverpool Makers Bazaar! Since 2015 Liverpool Makers Bazaar has been holding a monthly pop up market of all things handmade, at the community centre at The Old Police Station on Lark Lane. facebook.com/LiverpoolMakersBazaar/
29th October 2023
- Join Felt Fabulous Gifts, inspired by nature Amanda creates beautiful 3 dimensional needle-felted creatures. She also takes commissions and creates needle-felted portraits of pets.
- Sakura Woodwork, gorgeous handmade boxes, magnetic bottle openers that can live on the fridge and never be lost again… and so much more….
- Teeny Tiny Shinies selling bottle top badges, mini embroidered hoops and original framed mosaics made from handout and coloured tiles and found items and often inscribed with quotes.
16th December 2023
- Join Gill Felt Factory with insanely neatly sewn mascots, buntings, mobiles and all manner of uber-cute felt creations.
- All About the Leopard Print - home decor with edge. Candles candle sticks, boxes and a plethora of abject d’art given the unique leopard print touch….all handprinted.
- Cherry Electric - get Christmas night out ready with Sarah’s stunning display of jewellery and accessories….particularly the glitter resin range.
- By Maggie Naturally - The very talented Maggie displaying her range of botanically printed fabrics and framed and unframed prints. Silk and wool scarves ideal as Christmas gifts, beautiful decorated with prints using local sourced leaves.
Location: Cass Art Liverpool
Date & times:
- 29th October 2023, 12pm - 4pm
- 16th December 2023, 11am - 4pm
Ages: Suitable for all ages
This event is wheelchair accessible.