Sennelier Abstract Acrylic Gesso is a white universal primer that provides good coverage. It can be applied as it is or tinted by pre-mixing with Sennelier Acrylic Colours.
- Can be applied to non-oily painting surfaces such as canvas, paper, wood.
- Dries rapidly.
- For canvases, a sizing coat is necessary before application of the gesso primer.
- It can be used as is or diluted in water to achieve the desired consistency.
- It penetrates the surface and allows good paint adhesion.
- Sennelier gesso is suitable for many techniques: acrylic, oil, watercolour, tempera, egg tempera, casein and gouache.
- For acrylic, one layer is sufficient. For oil, two layers are recommended.
- Packaged in the same innovative pouch as the Sennelier Abstract Acrylic paints, these mediums can be easily resealed meaning they won't dry out and there will be no waste.
- Can be fitted with different paint tips to achieve different effects straight from the tube.