Liquitex Texture Gel Medium String Gel is a self levelling gel with honey-like consistency.
Gently pouring yields a long, constant-flowing string of gel.
Mix with acrylic colour for interesting application effects, to enhance depth of colour, and increase transparency and flow.
Mixed with acrylic colour and brushed, colour "follows" the brush creating long streaking effects.
- Turns paint into a viscous, sticky consistency so you can form strings of color
- Dries to a 3D form with wet-look shine
- Increases surface gloss, color depth and transparency
- Extends your color further without affecting acrylic stability
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality
How to use
- Fully intermixable with all Liquitex products For best results, mix with Soft Body Acrylic or Acrylic Ink Mix with Iridescent Medium or other mediums to get different effects Stir gently to mix color in evenly Pour, drip or brush out to achieve different results Paint over with a brush or spray to highlight the 3D texture This is opaque when wet, transparent when dry Add acrylic-compatible powdered pigments or aggregates to make your own effects If varnishing, don't be too vigorous as this can cause clouding or foaming - spray varnish will give best results Do not use with any non-acrylic compatible media