Golden GAC 100 Multi Purpose Acrylic Polymer is a sealer that helps prevent Support Induced Discolouration (SID) caused by impurities that are drawn up through a substrate as the acrylic paint dries. It is the most flexible GAC Polymer.
- This polymer is one of the most universal used in paint manufacturing. Artists who had used "Rhoplex" (a registered trade name) will find that this GAC most closely reflects the properties to which they were accustomed.
- The GAC 100 is a useful polymer for protecting against Support Induced Discoloration (S.I.D.).
- The most flexible with a moderate level of tack and gloss.
- Useful for diluting and extending colours, increasing flexibility and film integrity, sizing for fabric and sealing for wood.
- Wets pigment surfaces well. The most ideal for artists formulating their own paints.