The Uni Posca Waterbased Pigment Ink Markers give you bright, opaque colours on almost any surface from paper to metal, fabrics, plastic and even stone.
- The water-based ink won’t bleed through papers and rubs off glass with ease, but allow it to dry and you can apply new layers over the top.
- Lightfast, water resistant once dry and can be used on almost any surface.
- The Uni Posca Marker comes with a polyester nib and is available in a wide range of colours.
The pens can be made permanent on the following surfaces:
- Terracotta: by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain: by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass: by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles: by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood: by spraying with clear varnish
This multi-use broad paint marker is available in a number of vibrant, opaque colours which cover each other well. Excellent for illustration, posters, sign writing or any of your other artistic needs.