Michael Harding's Acrylic Primer is a flexible and permanent white ground for use with oil or acrylic paints.
- It has been specially formulated to provide a non-absorbent surface which will not leech oil from oil paints like a conventional acrylic primer.
- This stops paints looking dull, flat and muted, helping them to retain the lustre they had when first squeezed from the tube.
- This primer consists of Pw 6 Titanium White pigment dispersed within an acrylic resin.
- It is best used in 2 coats, the first of which may be diluted with water (no more than 1 part water to 3 parts primer) to increase flow and coverage.
- This coat will be touch dry within a couple of hours; the second coat can then be applied.
- Suitable for use on linen, wood, MDF and other supports.
- Creates an effective ground for both acrylic and oil paint.
- Do not apply over Rabbit Skin Glue or to a flimsy, unstable support.