Price indicates the price per canvas
The Winsor & Newton Artists’ Canvas is an artist-quality cotton canvas thats ideal for oil, water-mixable oil, acrylic and alkyd paints.
- Its made from pre-stretched 8oz natural duck cotton, prepared with three coats of acid-free sizing and two coats of Winsor & Newton’s specially developed highly pigmented acrylic primer.
- This gives it a balanced absorbency and tooth, which stops oils penetrating into the fibres of the canvas.
- Its stapled on the reverse to give it clean edges, so that you can paint on all four sides.
- The surface has a medium grain, making this canvas very versatile, so you can use it for all techniques, including very heavy applications of colour, and it comes in a wide range of sizes.
- As with all Winsor & Newton canvases, each Artists’ Canvas is supplied with wedges which you can tap into the corners of the frame to expand the stretcher if the canvas slackens in adverse weather conditions.
|30.5 x 25.4||12 x 10|
|35.6 x 25.4||14 x 10|
|40.6 x 30.5||16 x 12|
|45.7 x 35.6||18 x 14|
|50.8 x 40.6||20 x 16|
|76.2 x 50.8||30 x 20|
|76.2 x 61||30 x 24|
|61 x 45.7||24 x 18|
|61 x 50.8||24 x 20|
|91.4 x 71.1||36 x 28|
|101.6 x 76.2||40 x 30|
|76.2 x 121.9||30 x 48|
|91.4 x 121.9||36 x 48|
|101.6 x 152.4||40 x 60|