With its smart Black cover, the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook is your portable art studio. Made using inviting cold-pressed cotton-blend paper, it can handle large amounts of water on both sides of the page for luminous and exciting pictures that express your unique perspective. Whether bold or subtle, watercolour pencils and paints are highly accessible media which are great for creating works of art on the move and wherever inspiration strikes.
- Large size: 13cm (W) x 21cm (H).
- Hard cover with rounded edges and elastic band.
- Matching ribbon bookmark.
- Expandable inner pocket in the back.
- Reusable paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools.
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf.
- Lies flat, opens at 180°.
- Ivory-coloured paper (200 g/m², acid-free, 135 lb plain pages).
- Cold-pressed cotton-blend watercolour paper that stands up to eraser use and can handle large amounts of water on both sides of the page.