The Saunders Waterford Watercolour Block Cold Pressed contains a top-quality professional watercolour paper that’s made in England on a traditional cylinder mould machine.
- It’s 100% cotton and each sheet is buffered with calcium carbonate to help defend your work from discolouration for many, many years to come.
- The surface is coated in gelatin to make it strong enough to cope with scrubbing and other rough treatment.
- This really is top-quality paper, and you don’t need to take our word for it as Saunders Waterford are endorsed by the Royal Watercolour Society.
- This Saunders Waterford Cold Pressed (Not) Watercolour Block has deckle edges, glued on four sides, so the paper remains stretched and doesn’t buckle.
- This means that you don’t need to soak and stretch the paper before you use it, so this is perfect for using on location.
- The Cold Pressed surface has a versatile medium texture.
This block contains 20 sheets of 300gsm paper, measuring 16"x12".