- Permanent when dry – doesn’t washout like watercolour. Layer up intense vibrant colours.
- Permanent once dry, Derwent Inktense won’t wash out like watercolour. The range has been formulated so colours will not move or lift when more water is applied.
- Permanence offers exceptional layering ability, allowing artists to work on multiple layers without affecting previous applications.
- Colours are highly-pigmented and retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
- Derwent Inktense can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric.
- Derwent Inktense Blocks can be applied wet or dry to a page, with pigments coming alive when water is added.
- Block format allows for bold mark making when used on their edge or side, giving rapid, wide coverage.
- They can be shaved or grated to be applied as a dry powder, or combined with water to create washes, sprays and splatters
The Derwent Inktense Blocks Tin Set of 72 Assorted Colours contains the full range of colours:
|Sherbert Lemon||Sun Yellow||Cadmium Yellow|
|Siolian Yellow||Golden Yellow||Sienna Gold|
|Cadmium Orange||Burnt Orange||Tangerine|
|Mid Vermillion||Scarlet Pink||Poppy Red|
|Hot Red||Chilli Red||Cherry|
|Red Violet||Deep Rose||Thistle|
|Dusky Purple||Mauve||Cark Purple|
|Peacock Blue||Navy Blue||Iron Blue|
|Deep Blue||Iris Blue||Bright Blue|
|Deep Indigo||Sea Blue||Dark Aquamarine|
|Turquoise||Green Aquamarine||Mallard Green|
|Teal Green||Iron Green||Ionian Green|
|Vivid Green||Field Green||Felt Green|
|Apple Green||Beech Green||Hooker’s Green|
|Light Olive||Spring Green||Fern|
|Baked Earth||Willow||Red Oxide|
|Madder Brown||Dark Chocolate||Bark|
|Sepia Ink||Indian Ink||Chinese Ink|
|Charcoal Grey||Payne’s Grey||Neutral Grey|
|Ink Black||Antique White|
Art at Home
Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Tie Dye - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Stippling & Stencilling - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Painting Plant Pots - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!