1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of Derwent, Cass Art, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. There is one prize of 2 nights’ stay for two people in an Executive Double room at the Trout Hotel in Cockermouth with breakfast, a guided tour of the Derwent Pencil Museum in Keswick with lunch for two, and a goodie bag of Derwent drawing materials for you to take home.
6. The winner will be sent a voucher for the hotel experience, once booked they can contact Derwent via an email address/telephone number provided to organise their visit to the Pencil museum. For more information on the Trout Hotel visit www.trouthotel.co.uk
. For more information about the Derwent Pencil Museum visit the Derwent website here
7. The Pencil Museum is situated at Southey Works, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5NG. The visit to the Pencil Museum will include lunch for two.
9. Dates are subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and must be redeemed by 1 December 2017.
10. There are no travel expenses or any other expenses included.
11. The winner can collect the Derwent Goodie Bag at the Derwent Pencil Museum during their visit. The bag contains 1x Inktense Pencils tin of 72, 1 x Artists’ Pencil Tin of 72, 1 x Coloursoft Pencil Tin of 72 and 1x Graphic Pencil Tin of 24
12. All prize elements are subject to availability.
13. On accepting the prize the winners will be asked to confirm their full names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses. These details will be shared with Derwent for administration purposes only.
14. The break for two is provided by Cumberland Pencil Company, Derwent House, Lillyhall Business Park, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4HS, and the competition is administered by Cass Art, 66 – 67 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AB.
15. The Prize Draw opens Monday 5 June 2017 and closes at midnight on Sunday 2 July 2017.
16. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be contacted by Tuesday 4 July 2017 via the email address or telephone number provided on the entry form.
17. The winners must claim their prize by midnight on Sunday 9 July 2017. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within this period, an alternative winner will be drawn at random.
18. By entering this prize draw you will automatically be registered to receive newsletters from Cass Art. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email. Cass Art will never share your details with any third parties.