Artist Kerry Lemon gets us in the festive spirit with this Christmas card screen-printing using the System 3 Screen-Printing kit. Why not give it a go and add a personal touch to your cards this Christmas?
In this video Kerry uses The System 3 Acrylic Screen Printing Set which really has everything you need to start screen printing at home, including instructions and tips. You can use it to print acrylics onto fabrics, paper, canvas or board without the involvement of any solvents.
This set contains:
- Wooden Frame (41cm x 55cm) with high quality mesh
- Squeegee (28.5cm x 8mm)
- 5 x 75ml Tubes System 3 (Vermillion Hue, Ultramarine, Process Yellow, Process Black and Titanium White)
- 260ml System 3 Textile Printing Medium
- 130ml System 3 Screen Printing Medium
- 29.5ml System 3 Screen Drawing Fluid
- 130ml System 3 Removable Screen Block
- Plastic Mixing Spatula
- Step-by-Step Project Sheet
About Kerry Lemon
Kerry Lemon is famous for her brave approach in illustration, architecture, sculpture and paintings, recognised by her majesty the Queen herself. Her work is always inspired by nature as she is fascinated by the natural world and translates her ideas into a multidisciplinary practice including monumental sculptures and mixed media paintings
You can see Kerrys full portfolio of work here.
If you need to top up your materials before you get going you can shop with us online, we have everything you need.