- Permanent when dry – doesn’t washout like watercolour. Layer up intense vibrant colours.
- Permanent once dry, Derwent Inktense won’t wash out like watercolour. The range has been formulated so colours will not move or lift when more water is applied.
- Permanence offers exceptional layering ability, allowing artists to work on multiple layers without affecting previous applications.
- Colours are highly-pigmented and retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
- Derwent Inktense can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric.
- Derwent Inktense Blocks can be applied wet or dry to a page, with pigments coming alive when water is added.
- Block format allows for bold mark making when used on their edge or side, giving rapid, wide coverage.
- They can be shaved or grated to be applied as a dry powder, or combined with water to create washes, sprays and splatters
This Derwent Inktense Blocks Tin of 12 contains: Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Fuchsia, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Leaf Green, Baked Earth, Bark and Ink Black.
Also available as:
Art at Home
Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Tie Dye - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Stippling & Stencilling - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!
Painting Plant Pots - Step by Step - Download this free activity to use with Derwent Inktense Blocks!