Graphitint XL Blocks combine graphite and vibrant pigments in a unique formulation for rich yet muted shades of watercolour blocks. Draw, paint, cut or grate for broad coverage, bold marks, agile lines, and powder textures. Derwent Graphitint XL Blocks contain a high volume of formula, equivalent to 8 pencils per block.
The perfect artistic medium for large scale work or experiment with breaking into pieces or grating into powder for interesting textures and details. Use dry for smooth textures and consistent laydown or use wet to customise the intensity of colour: colours can remain rich or be watered down. Once dry, your marks will have a matte appearance.
The soft chunky pastel-like XL block has been ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to freely lay down broad strokes and expressive markings, but also have the control to add fine detail.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Six Graphitint XL Blocks in a compact protective tin
- Rectangular chunky block measuring 60x20x20mm each
- Large volume of formula, equivalent to eight pencils per block
- Highly versatile and can be used on all sizes of artwork
- Smooth texture when used dry, for expansive coverage
- Use whole, break into pieces or grate into powder for textures and detail
- Advanced performance with specially formulated water-soluble tinted graphite
- Unique formulation combines graphite and vibrant pigments to create rich, yet muted shades of watercolour blocks
- Use alongside XL Graphite Blocks or Graphite and Graphitint Pencils for different effects
- For best results, pair with: Derwent Inktense Paper, Technique Brushes, Kneadable Eraser, Paper Stump and Spritzer