The Marketing Manager (Campaigns & Content) role, reports to the Head of Marketing, is responsible for leading campaign planning and briefing process, ensuring a consistent on-brand customer journey is delivered across all channels, in line with commercial campaign objectives, with a particular focus on CRM and email communications. This role works closely with the Head of Marketing, using data and insight to develop a communications strategy for customer acquisition and retention through outstanding levels of customer engagement and effective database segmentation.
A broad range of skills is required including CRM and email marketing, a high level of creativity and customer focus, exceptional organisation and time management and excellent communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability to nurture and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders is vital to success in this role.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to);
• Lead campaign planning and briefing to ensure creative, engaging campaigns are delivered to the highest possible standard consistently across all communications channels. Working closely with Retail and Ecommerce Teams to ensure we are meeting trade driving and commercial objectives.
• With support from Head of Marketing and agency support team, oversee the day-to-day management, monitoring and analysis of the customer database and ensure the best use of segmentation and targeting in CRM communications.
• Together with the Head of Marketing and supported by Marketing Executive, create, execute and continuously review CRM communications which drive lead conversion, customer retention and loyalty.
• Work closely with the wider Marketing and Design Teams to develop and curate engaging content to support trade calendar and business objectives along with working with our Buying and Merchandising team to ensure product information is accurate.
• Work with our partner brands to develop new & exclusive content.
• Take ownership of the Cass Art brand Tone of Voice and oversee copy writing for other
• Cover a basic level of social media monitoring and community management on weekends as
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven experience owning the end-to-end management of multichannel marketing campaigns including planning and briefing content, copy and design assets, and coordinating communications through other teams, third party suppliers and partners
• Experience in delivering CRM communications including automated programmes and database segmentation
• Experience of using at least one ESP for at least 12 months and an excellent understanding of email marketing best practice
• Comfortable managing and analysing large volumes of customer data, intermediate understanding of Excel
• Passionate about product, brand and retail
• Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring others to work with you
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment