Thank you for sustaining art as a force in society. Cass Art’s Art Education initiative aims to support Art & Design tutors across the country with your work as an EDUCATOR and an ARTIST.
We will support your work with:
- An exclusive 10% discount for life at Cass Art online and in-store with your Viridian card.
- Exclusive offers on bulk orders for your institution. Do you order the art supplies for your students or institution? We can offer exclusive discounts on bulk orders for Artist Educators. Simply email a list of products you would like for your institution to: email@example.com and we will let you know what special discounts we can offer you. Or email with any questions you may have.
- Online course material lists for your students. Do you provide your students with a list of materials to buy at the beginning of term? We can create these lists on our website. You can then share a unique link that takes the students directly to this basket, already filled with your items and they can purchase exactly what they need for their course. For more information on online course lists email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free use of our Art Spaces to hold exhibitions, workshops, talks and events
Exclusive in-store Student Events. Hold an event at your local Cass Art store exclusively for your students. We can offer them special discounts on the materials you would like to recommend for your course and arrange demonstrations of new products of your choice. Introduce your students to their local store for all their artistic needs during their course and for their future creative careers. To find out more email email@example.com or speak to your local store manager.
Do I qualify as an Artist Educator?
You can sign up for a Viridian Card if you are any of the following:
- An Art & Design Tutor at a UK College/University
- An Art & Design Teacher at a UK School/College
- An Art Therapist
To prove your status as an Artist Educator, you must have an identity card as part of your institution, or a signed letter on Headed Paper from your institution. Art Therapists should have full membership to either the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) or as a Visual Arts Therapist within the Association of Anthroposophic Therapeutic Art (AATA).
How do I get my Viridian Card?
You will need a scanned copy or digital photograph of your identity card or membership proof (as mentioned above). Please email this along with all of the details below to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can process your application for you. We would also recommend that you use your personal email address when applying so that we can continue to support you for life, even if you move institution.
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail address
- Full personal address including City and Post Code
- The University/College you work at
- Your Position within the Institution
- A valid proof of Artist Educator status (a photo or a scan as an image attachment to your email)
Our Commitment to Art Education
Cass Art will donate 5% of every purchase you make with the Viridian Card to a charitable organisation that supports art education.
We currently support the National Saturday Club which gives 13-16 year olds the opportunity to study Art & Design for free every Saturday at their local university or college with professional designers, artists and architects.
The story of the year from the National Saturday Club on Vimeo.
If you have any queries about the Viridian Card or the Artist Educator initiative, please email email@example.com.