Thank you for sustaining art as a force in society. Cass Art’s Art Education initiative aims to support Art & Design tutors across the country with your work as an EDUCATOR and an ARTIST.
We will support your work with:
- An exclusive 10% discount for life at Cass Art, online and in-store with your Viridian card
- Exclusive offers on bulk orders for your institution
- Online course material lists for your students
- Free use of our Art Spaces to hold exhibitions, workshops, talks and events
- Offers and news in the Cass Art newsletter to support your educational and artistic endeavours.
Do I qualify as an Artist Educator?
You can sign up for a Viridian Card if you are any of the following:
- An Art & Design Tutor at a UK College/University
- An Art & Design Teacher at a UK School/College
- An Art Therapist
To prove your status as an Artist Educator, you must have an identity card as part of your institution, or a signed letter on Headed Paper from your institution. Art Therapists should have full membership to either the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT) or as a Visual Arts Therapist within the Association of Anthroposophic Therapeutic Art (AATA).
How do I get my Viridian Card?
You will need a scanned copy or digital photograph of your identity card or membership proof (as mentioned above). Please email this along with all of the details below to email@example.com and we can process your application for you. We would also recommend that you use your personal email address when applying so that we can continue to support you for life, even if you move institution.
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail address
- Full personal address including City and Post Code
- The University/College you work at
- Your Position within the Institution
- A valid proof of Artist Educator status (a photo or a scan as an image attachment to your email)
Our Commitment to Art Education
Cass Art will donate 5% of every purchase you make with the Viridian Card to a charitable organisation that supports art education.
We currently support the National Saturday Club which gives 13-16 year olds the opportunity to study Art & Design for free every Saturday at their local university or college with professional designers, artists and architects.
The story of the year from the National Saturday Club on Vimeo.
If you have any queries about the Viridian Card or the Artist Educator initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.