Isabey Isacryl Synthetic Brushes are some of the best available. Isabey brushes for acrylics are designed to allow you to paint forcefully, vividly, using the full extent of the movement and releasing all the spontaneity of your strokes.
The synthetic fibres give you complete control over your strokes and make it easier to achieve effects with your materials. These very strong fibres are produced in the same way as fine hairs and there is a very wide variety of diameters and profiles available.
- Available in sizes: 2/0, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20.
- Each brush features various diameters of finely tapered interlocking synthetic fibers, a seamless nickel plated brass ferrule and a balanced, walnut colored lacquered handle.
- Medium stiffness.
- Pointed Round brush shape.
- Long brush handle.
- The Round profile is made with long special synthetic fibres.
- Suitable for use with acrylic and oil paints.
Scroll right for more information ➔
Ø = Diameter
➞ = Length
All units above are in mm.