Arches Aquarelle Blocks are the finest watercolour paper you can buy. Arches have been making paper since 1492, so they’ve had plenty of time to get it just about perfect.
- This paper is made from 100% cotton fibre and is acid-free so, as long as you store them properly, your artworks will outlive you.
- It’s naturally pure white, with no optical brighteners, made with natural gelatin sizing and pre-stretched.
- Every single sheet is inspected before it leaves the factory, to make sure they’re all perfectly consistent.
- The finished product is well able to stand up to rough treatment, so you can use multiple washes of colour and scrub away mistakes without worrying about damaging your work.
- Many of the world’s leading watercolour artists use Arches papers, yet they’re also excellent for drawing, calligraphy, gouache, printmaking, acrylics and even digital printing.
- This paper has a smooth texture, which makes it perfect when you want to create fine details.
|Texture||Hot Press (Smooth)|