Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Ink 15ml is great for illustration and design. It's not lightfast or waterproof as it's designed for work intended to be reproduced. The colours will fade from sunlight or fluorescent light (ultra-violet). Howeve, they will not fade in a portfolio, or under incandescent light. You can protect them from fading with ultra-violet absorbing glass, plexiglass or UVA acetate.
These can be made permanent on fabric (textile) silk, cotton, batik, tie dye when used with additives such as: salt and vinegar, alum, or soda ash (calcium carbonate). Make a test piece first to make sure of the washfastness of the dye on fabric. For lightfast archival watercolour use Dr. Martins Hydrus Fine Art Liquid Pigment Watercolours.
- Brilliant Concentrated Watercolor Dye
- For Brush, Pen, or Airbrush
- For work intended to be reproduced
- Cartooning, Manga, Anime, Illustration, Graphic Arts
- A range of Brilliant Concentrated colours
- Conforms to ASTM d-4236 AP approved NON-TOXIC
- Use on Paper, Illustration board, silk with additives