This Professional Acrylic range from Winsor & Newton is their finest quality acrylic range and one of the leading ranges on the market. It combines their colour making expertise with the very latest developments in resin technology.
- The 80 colours are brilliant when wet and remain as bright when dry, so what you see really is what you get, with absolutely no colour shift from wet to dry.
- This makes it easier to colour match from palette to canvas, and delivers superb colour brilliance every time.
- The colours combine to create the cleanest, brightest spectrum and the best possible colour mixing opportunities.
- They have a slightly longer working time compared to other acrylics, making for greater versatility in approach.
- The consistency of the colour is smooth, thick and buttery with no stringiness.
- The colour blends easily, can be mixed with mediums and thinned with water for watercolour techniques.
- It also retains brushstrokes for excellent impasto effects.
UK Pricing Table