With over 100 colours, Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour range offers bright, vibrant colours and unrivalled performance. These watercolours are produced from only the finest pigments, and are known for their brilliance, permanence and strength of colour making them the premium choice for artists worldwide.
- Cadmium-Free and jewel-like watercolours now available.
- Pan watercolours were designed for travelling: ready for use with a splash of wet and a dab of a brush, and self-drying afterwards.
- Pan colour is often used by beginners because it can be less inhibiting and easier to control the strength of colour. Tube colour is more popular overall, used by regular users, those who use high volumes of colour or stronger washes of colour. Many painters have both, as pan colours are useful when travelling and sketching. Of course, artists can use both tube and pan together if they wish.
- Winsor & Newton’s Professional Water Colours are formulated with the optimal amount of the finest pigment to give the very best results possible across the board.
- Watercolour Tubes are also available in the Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour range.
Their high degree of purity means they produce vibrant results on their own, as a wash or mixed with other colours in the range.
Compatible with any half-pan set.
Chemist William Winsor and artist Henry Newton were the pair who developed moist watercolours in 1835 and this great British company they founded has consistently offered the very finest colours ever since.
Stocked in all our UK stores. The full range is available online.