Saunders Waterford is an exquisite watercolour paper, traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine. This is the superior quality watercolour paper made by St Cuthberts Mill and comes with the Royal Watercolour Society’s endorsement. Made using 100% cotton, the highest quality papermaking material, to high archival standards. Each sheet is buffered with calcium carbonate to help defend finished pieces of work from discolouration caused by acids present in atmospheric pollution.
Its attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. The surface is sized in gelatine making it strong and resilient to scrubbing, and other rough treatments.
Available in White and High White, which we believe is the whitest archival watercolour paper made.
- Saunders Waterford is a top quality professional watercolour paper.
- Quality/Recommended: Recommended for professional artists
- Weight: 190gsm
- Acid free: Yes
- Made from: 100% cotton
- Colour: White
- Ideal for: Ideal for watercolour, acrylic, gouache, pastel, pen & ink, pencil, charcoal and printmaking
- Texture: Rough
- Brand: Saunders Waterford
- Format (cm): 56 x 76 cm
- Format (inches): 22 x 29.9 inches
- Sizing: Gelatine surface sized. Internally sized.
- Mould made: Cylinder mould made.