Limited Time OfferGet up to 20% off Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour 5ml & 14ml single tubes
Offer ends Monday 8th March or while stocks last
With over 100 colours, Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour range offers bright, vibrant colours and unrivalled performance. These watercolours are produced from only the finest pigments, and are known for their brilliance, permanence and strength of colour making them the premium choice for artists worldwide.
- Available in 5ml and 14ml.
- Can be used independently or to refill Half Pans.
- Cadmium-Free and jewel-like watercolours now available.
- Tube watercolours are the most popular form – quick and easy to dilute for studio work, so the gap between inspiration and creation is that much shorter.
- Winsor & Newton’s Professional Water Colours are formulated with the optimal amount of the finest pigment to give the very best results possible across the board.
- Watercolour Half Pans are also available in the Winsor & Newton Professional Water Colour range.
Their high degree of purity means they produce vibrant results on their own, as a wash or mixed with other colours in the range.
Chemist William Winsor and artist Henry Newton were the pair who developed moist watercolours in 1835 and this great British company they founded has consistently offered the very finest colours ever since.
Stocked in all our UK stores. Full range available online.