Daler-Rowney The Langton is an established mould made woodfree paper that performs with rigour. The Langton is acid-free to prevent the deterioration of paint and to preserve the integrity of the paper over time. Watercolour washes are beautifully rendered and retain an even distribution across the surface making the paper ideal for wet in wet techniques
The Langton is also very responsive to other media. Colour washes, pen and ink and pencil work perform to perfection due to the Langton’s high paper stability and resistance to tearing. Available in Hot Pressed, Cold Pressed and Rough textures.
Daler-Rowney is particularly proud to continue the long heritage of manufacturing The Langton Watercolour Paper in the United Kingdom.
- Quality/Recommended: Recommended for professional artists and art students.
- Weight: 300gsm
- Acid free: Yes
- Made from: 100% woodfree acid-free paper.
- Ideal for: Ideal for watercolour, wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- Texture: Cold Press (NOT)
- Brand: Daler-Rowney
- Format (cm): 30.4 x 22.8 cm (approx.), 35.5 x 25.4 cm (approx.)
- Format (inches): 12 x 9 inches, 14 x 10 inches
- Sizing: Gelatine surface sized. Internally sized.
- Mould made: Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.