Adigraf by Daler-Rowney is a safe, solvent-free alternative to traditional oil-based inks. Ideal for block printing on paper, canvas and other primed surfaces. The Adigraf block printing medium offers a high quality and accessible solution to all artists.
• Mixed 1.5:1, it will preserve the brilliance of colour and give strong definition.
• The Adigraf Block Printing Medium is water soluble, making it easy to wash off when done.
How to Use:
• Blend about 1.5 part Adigraf acrylic medium to 1 part System3 colour, to create a high quality block printing ink. System3's rich pigmentation gives the strong clear colour definition to the block printing ink demanded by professional printmakers.
• Roll the mixture out on a suitable glass or metal plate, then print in the traditional way.
• If necessary, leave for a minute or two to become suitably tacky. • Note: The temperature and humidity in your studio or workshop will affect the drying rate of the ink.