5 REASONS TO JOIN CASS ART
- Sign up for our free student discount card to receive a guaranteed 10% discount off art materials all year round.
- Get your work featured as part of our monthly Student Spotlight and Open Sketchbook features.
- Attend exclusive student events for freebies, music, food and more.
- Follow our Student Newsletter to find out about the latest competitions and student offers.
- Tell us what you want- we're open to ideas and appreciate your feedback. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
COBALT BLUE DISCOUNT CARD
The exclusive Cobalt Blue Student Card gives students 10% off EVERYTHING in store and online.
Your card is valid until the end of your course, and must be shown with a valid student ID when shopping in-store. The Cobalt Blue Card discount cannot be used in conjunction with discounted items from our SALE- These are marked in store with a SALE sticker.
You can apply for the Cobalt Blue Card by showing valid student ID in any Cass Art shop, or register for the discount here. If you have an existing Cass Art online account please send a photograph of your student ID to email@example.com and we'll update your account.
Our student newsletter is the best way for you to stay in the know, and it will keep you updated with our latest exclusive student offers and opportunities. We don't want to bombard your inbox with irrelevant information, so we only send around one email per month, full of content specifically designed around student needs, wants and interests.
You'll automatically be added to the student newsletter when you sign up for the Cobalt Blue card in-store, or you can register online. Sign yourself up to receive updates on:
- Our Student Ambassador Programme, including application details and our 2016/17 Ambassadors' blogs and events.
- Cass Art student competitions and giveaways.
- Your Cobalt Blue card and exclusive student offers.
- Open calls for exhibitions and residencies, courtesy of Cass Art's national partners.
- Art news, including student-run exhibitions and student-focused events.
- >Student Day dates and goodie bag contents.
Our newsletter is also a forum to showcase amazing student work, through our Student Spotlight and Open Sketchbook. If you would like to see your work featured or want to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don't think you're receiving our Student Newsletter, and are instead receiving our weekly customer newsletter, email us at email@example.com and we'll sort this out for you.
STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
What is it?
The Cass Art Student Ambassador Programme is a voluntary year, filled with opportunities for current students across the UK. Since it began in 2013 it has tripled in size, and we now have 43 Ambassadors across the UK. Over the course of the programme our Ambassadors get the chance to engage in a number of product and art-related tasks, including collaborative projects, blog-writing and exhibiting in our Student Ambassador end of year show in London.
Who are this year's Cass Art Student Ambassadors?
Our 2016/17 team of 43 Student Ambassadors come from over 30 different UK colleges and universities. With specialisms ranging from Graphic Design, to Fine Art, to Architecture, our Ambassadors represent a wide array of creative courses.
What can they do for me?
Our Ambassadors connect students with events on campus and Cass Art sponsorship. They can often be found organising art events or writing articles for the Cass Art blog. Their knowledge of the company and insight into student life makes your local Student Ambassador the best point of contact for you to reach out to Cass Art.
Seek them out if you:
- Would like your work featured on the Cass Art blog or newsletter.
- Want Cass Art to help promote an upcoming student exhibition.
- Are seeking Cass Art's support for your own student event.
- Have a question about Cass Art's student offers, competitions or the Ambassador programme itself.
How can I apply to be a Cass Art Student Ambassador?
The application process includes an initial questionnaire, followed by a phone/Skype or face-to-face interview.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A FEW OTHER THINGS
- If you need advice on your art materials, ask any of the staff in our shops or give our customer service team a call on 0207 619 2601. All our staff are artists and many of them have studied at art school themselves, so there's no need to be shy.
- For other daily guidance or inspiration the Cass Art blog publishes How To features, artist interviews and exhibition previews, as well as major art news and updates about Cass Art.
- We're confident that our customers won't find any of our art materials at a lower price at any competing specialist art shop, however if you do find an item available at a lower price, we promise to refund the difference within 7 days of purchase, as long as it was sold under the same conditions. Find out more here, and spread the word - Cass Art is committed to giving you the best quality for less.
- Share your work with us on Instagram or Twitter and we will showcase your art on our blog and social media, because we think it deserves to be seen!
- Remember to stay in touch- share your work, give your feedback, let us know if you're happy with Cass Art and tell us ways that we can improve.
For any other student-related queries please contact us via email@example.com.