The Seawhite CupCycling™ Cartridge Pad is a multi-award winning collaboration involving producers, outlets and consumers.
- A4 & A3 size glued & taped bound pad
- 50 sheets of 140gsm CupCycling™ cartridge paper
- Sized for wet and dry media
- Acid-free, versatile white paper
- 80% recycled using reclaimed coffee cups
- Made in the UK
How CupCycling™ works:
- Used cups are collected
- Cutting edge technology strips the polyethylene lining from the paper.
- The plastic is sent to be recycled into cables and industrial products.
- High quality paper fibre is reclaimed and processed according to final use.
- It is combined with Seawhite’s unique cartridge recipe to form a paper that works spectacularly well with all media: Seawhite CupCycling™ Cartridge paper.
In the past, only 1 in 400 takeaway coffee cups were recycled in the UK. This is because it is difficult to separate the plastic lining from the paper. CupCycling™ by James Cropper is the world’s first recycling process dedicated to upcycling takeaway cups.