This Bombay India Ink from Dr. Ph. Martin comes in a range of 24 colours in 30ml dropper bottles. The ink is heavily pigmented India Ink which is both lightfast and waterproof when dry. It will hold a line without spreading and flows smoothly without tip drying.
- 30ml dropper-stopper glass bottle.
- A truly vibrant and easy to work with waterproof ink.
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Inks offer powerful colour in a convenient dropper-stopper glass bottle. These highly pigmented India inks not only remain lightfast and permanent, but are also totally waterproof when dry. They adhere to nearly all surfaces and are non-clogging when used in pens.
- Inks can be diluted with water and used with brushes in traditional watercolour techniques or in dip pens, technical drawing pens, and airbrushes.
- All colours are brilliant and transparent, except Black and White, which are opaque and have excellent covering power.
- They are all acid free, contain fine artist pigments, are non-toxic, Lightfast Archival, and waterproof.