From screen printing at home to learning the WOW effects of System3. Follow artist workshops and be inspired to create your own vibrant projects today.
Painting a tulip with artist Kerry Lemon using Daler-Rowney System3
Join artist Kerry Lemon and create your own bright tulip using the System3 range.
System3 Acrylic WOW effect Worksop
Join artist Jenny Muncaster, follow her session and learn all the dynamic effects your can achieve with Daler-Rowney System 3 materials. From painting to printing, follow along today.
Here's everything that Jenny uses in her session, as well as System 3 she has some rather unconventional tools at her disposal!
- System 3 Acrylic Artboard A3 or A4
- Fan Brush (no4) System 3
- 1” Skyflow Brush system 3
- Palette Knife
- System 3 Original Acrylics:
- Jenny uses: Cadmium yellow 620/ Magenta 412/Turquoise 154
Heavy Body System 3 Acrylics:
Jenny uses: Cadmium Red, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium yellow, White
System 3 Acrylic Inks:
Jenny uses: Black, Fluorescent Pink, Gold
Screen Printing Kit (Jenny used white acrylic for mixing with the printing medium to create the screen ink)EXTRAS
- Water spray bottle (or just use fingers to flick & drip water)
- Grouting tool (could use a wide toothed comb, or end of a paint brush to scrape through instead)
- Patterned Stencils purchased online (or create your own from stencil card or scrap paper/card)
- Paper straw for blowing inks
- Bubble wrap and anything around the house for creating a print ie. paper cup, cardboard tube, cork etc
Screen Printing with Daler-Rowney System3 with artist Kerry Lemon
Artist Kerry Lemon shows us how you don't need a specialist print studio to enjoy screen printing at home. With the Daler-Rowney System3 Screen printing kit Kerry demonstrates how to get the most out of this fantastic set and create her iconic bright flowers.
The System 3 Acrylic Screen Printing Set has everything you need to start screen printing at home, including instructions and tips. Use it to print acrylics onto fabrics, paper, canvas or board without the involvement of any solvents.
You will find this is a great introduction to screenprinting that brings you high-quality results.
The System 3 Acrylic Screen Printing Set contains:
- Wooden Frame (41cm x 55cm) with high quality mesh Squeegee (28.5cm x 8mm)
- 5 x 75ml Tubes System 3 (Vermillion Hue, Ultramarine, Process Yellow, Process Black and Titanium White) 260ml System 3 Textile Printing Medium 130ml
- System 3 Screen Printing Medium 29.5ml
- System 3 Screen Drawing Fluid 130ml
- System 3 Removable Screen Block Plastic Mixing Spatula
- Step-by-Step Project Sheet Please note
Shop the full System3 printing range
Shop online for everything you'll need. Don't forget to hashtag #cassart on social media to show us your creations.