Derwent Inktense Pencils are intensely vibrant watercolour pencils that are permanent once dry. The Inktense range has been formulated so colours will not move or lift when more water is applied. These pencils will even stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents. When used dry, the pencil has a smooth texture and can be used for blending, layering, and hatching techniques. These pencils can also be used for watercolour techniques such as, wet on wet, wet on dry, dry on wet, splattering, spraying, and mixing. This set contains 100 pencils in a compact metal tin.
- Set contains 28 new colours to the Derwent Inktense pencil range.
- Permanence offers exceptional layering ability, allowing artists to work on multiple layers without affecting previous applications.
- Colours are highly pigmented and retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects.
- Derwent Inktense can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric.
- Derwent Inktense Pencils can be applied wet or dry to a page, with pigments coming alive when water is added.
- Pencil format provides control for fine detail
- Round 8mm barrel; wide 4mm water-soluble core
- Set contains 100 Inktense pencils in a compact 3-layer tin.
Colours Included: Sherbet Lemon, Lemon, Sun Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Gold , Sicilian Yellow, Golden Sun, Golden Yellow, Sienna Gold, Mango, Cadmium Orange, Orange Sorbet, Burnt Orange, Tangerine, Mid Vermilion, Wild Flame, Paprika, Scarlet Pink, Persian Red, Poppy Red, Pink Flamingo, Hot Red, Chilli Red, Cherry, Carmine Pink, Crimson, Shiraz, Red Violet, Fuchsia, Deep Rose, Sugar Plum, Thistle, Dusky Purple, Amethyst, Mauve, Dark Purple, Deep Violet, Nightshade, Violet, Violet Blue, Lagoon, Peacock Blue, Lapis Blue, Navy Blue, Denim, Iron Blue, Deep Blue, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Dark Cerulean, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Dark Aquamarine, Malibu, Mineral Blue, Green Aquamarine, Sea Breeze, Mallard Green, Mint Leaf, Teal Green, Iron Green, Ionian Green, Vivid Green, Olivine, Apple Green, Jungle Green, Field Green, Beech Green, Hookers Green, Felt Green, Lime Green, Light Olive, Spring Green, Fern, Leaf Green, Mustard, Amber, Tan, Oak, Saddle Brown, Baked Earth, Willow, Burnt Umber, Natural Brown, Red Oxide, Madder Brown, Dark Chocolate, Bark, Ink, Indian Ink, Chinese Ink, Charcoal Grey, Asphalt, Storm Dust, Payne's Grey, Neutral Grey, Dark Mink, Ink Black, Antique White, Outliner.
Since 1832, Derwent has been proudly manufacturing pencils in the Lake District, UK. With over 150 years of know-how packed into every pencil and art tool, their creative and scientific minds never cease in their quest for new ideas. Derwent takes pride in using the highest quality materials and evever-evolving their product range to meet the requirements of every artist.