Bockingford watercolour blocks are a beautiful English watercolour paper, traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine at St Cuthberts Mill. The paper is a high quality watercolour paper made using pure materials to archival standards.
Their attractive surface is created using natural woollen felts that give it a distinctive random texture. Appreciated for its excellent colour lifting abilities. This is an extremely forgiving watercolour paper valued by professional and amateur artists around the world.
Bockingford watercolour paper offers quality at an affordable price.
- Texture: short grain.
- Quality/Recommended: Recommended for professional artists and art students.
- Weight: 300gsm
- Acid free: Yes
- Made from: 100% woodfree bleached chemical pulp.
89% TAPPI Whiteness value
No OBAs (Optical brightening agents)
Highly lightfast (minimum 6+ on Blue Wool Scale)
- Ideal for: Ideal for watercolour, as well as acrylic, gouache, pastel, pen & ink, pencil and charcoal.
- Texture: Cold Press (NOT)
- Brand: Bockingford
- Format (cm): 30.4 x 22.8 cm (approx.), 35.5 x 25.4 cm (approx.),40.6 x 30.4 cm (approx.)
- Format (inches): 12 x 9 inches, 14 x 10 inches, 16 x 12 inches
- Sizing: Internally sized.
- Mould made: Cylinder mould made.