Cass Art is the trading name of Art-Line Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 66-67 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AB. The Company number is 1799472 and VAT registration number is 429 5922 23.
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Cass Art online and do not affect your statutory rights. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use this website or services. Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the relevant part of the website relating to the particular product(s) in question, which are hereby deemed incorporated herein; these include, without limitation, product descriptions, prices and specifications, and any care guidelines both for their use and storage.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Cass Art may change these terms and conditions from time to time. We shall try to notify visitors to the site of any material changes, but you are advised to check back from time to time to confirm the latest version; you will be bound by changes even if you do not revisit this page to check for any updates.
Cass Art makes every effort to keep this site up to date, but cannot guarantee its accuracy. Cass Art reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to make changes and corrections to the site or to make parts or all of it unavailable.
Cass Art is not liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of this site or of any products ordered on it and accepts no responsibility for the effect that use of this site has upon your computer. Cass Art cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of the content of any other sites linked to by this site, and you use them at your own risk. Any reference to linked sites or to third-party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by Cass Art.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website are copyrighted materials of Cass Art. All rights are reserved. They may not be used, transmitted or reproduced without the prior written permission of Cass Art, other than the downloading and temporary storage of pages where indicated, for the sole purpose of individual viewing on a standalone PC or monitor, and printing for the use of an individual. They may not be further reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way. You may not reproduce any other part of the website including the structure, style and program code.
By registering with Cass Art, you guarantee that you are at least 18 years old and that the information you supply is true and accurate; you agree to notify us as soon as possible of any changes by email. You may request that Cass Art stop using your information to send you the Cass Art email newsletter. By registering, you also agree that you are responsible for your account security, your password and any activities on your account. You agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your name or password that comes to your attention. Cass Art cannot be held responsible if you do not protect your password or account.
Cass Art complies fully with all relevant Data Protection and consumer legislation and treats all personal information as fully confidential. We collect your personal information (for example, your name, email address etc) when you subscribe to our mailing list, enter competitions and provide feedback; when you place orders, we collect your name, email and delivery address and payment details, to service your order. Personal information is stored on secure servers, and details such as credit card, name and address are encrypted. Cass Art complies with Tier 1 PCI (Payment Card Industry), which guarantees the highest level of security and protection of customer information.
Cass Art will not share your details with third parties unless you give us permission to do so. However, to perform credit-card transactions and fulfil orders, Cass Art uses reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions. These carefully selected companies receive only the information needed to verify and authorise payment cards and to process orders and are under strict legal obligations to keep all personal information private.
Orders will be charged to your account on dispatch of goods. All credit and charge-card payments are subject to checks and authorisation by the card issuer; if the issuer does not authorise payment, your order will be cancelled and Cass Art will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Please note that stock levels shown on the website are a guide only, that product colour may be different from that shown due to variation caused by your computer screen or device, and that any colour swatches provided are supplied as a guide only. In the rare event that a product ordered has been listed with incorrect details or is supplied to Cass Art in different packaging than shown, we’ll inform you prior to dispatch and ask you to confirm your order or cancel it. If we cannot get hold of you, we will cancel the order and will either not take payment from you or give you a full refund, as applicable.
We reserve the right to refuse an order at our discretion, and cannot be held liable for withdrawing any goods, materials or content from the site.
Cass Art dispatches orders every working day. Working days are Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Standard Delivery takes between 3 and 5 working days to most areas of mainland Britain. We also offer Next Day and Same Day delivery options were available – see Delivery Information for full details.
We will send an email to the address you provided on registration (as may be updated) when your order has been dispatched, including any information on how to track your order.
Cass Art does not accept any liability for failure or delay in delivering goods or for any damage or defect to goods, in each case, that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from Cass Art, your statutory rights are not affected. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will issue a full refund for any item, excluding delivery charges, provided you let us know by email or by phone on +44 (0)20 7619 2601 within 14 working days from the day following delivery of your order, and return the item to us at the address provided or to a branch of Cass Art. You will be issued with a Returns Number which should be marked clearly on the return package. We ask that you take reasonable care of the products prior to returning them to us and that no use of the products is made if you wish to cancel your order and return them to us.
In the case of faulty or damaged items, if you don’t inform us within 30 working days of delivery of the item, we will deem you to have accepted them and will not accept a return. They must also have been stored in appropriate conditions and returned in a resellable state; if they arrive damaged we reserve the right to refuse a refund or charge for any missing items. If you are unsure of these, please email us. On accepting a return, we will either make up shortages or replace the item or refund the price, and also refund reasonable postage costs (only if the item is faulty), but we cannot accept any further liability.
If you decide to return your products to a Cass Art shop, please ensure you bring the dispatch note that came with your order. For security purposes, we will need to see a form of identification.
If you have paid via PayPal you can still return your items to store but the refund will be processed Monday – Friday during customer service opening hours 9 am -5 pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
For items in perfect condition, with their packaging fully intact, we may, in our absolute discretion, accept returns outside the 14 working days but without refunding delivery charges or paying for their return to us. Credit will be offered outside of this return period.
Items are returned at customer’s risk. For all returns via Royal Mail, please obtain a free Certificate of Posting from the Post Office, since we cannot take responsibility for any parcels lost in transit.
Please allow up to 28 days from the day we receive the returned goods for refunds to be processed.
Promotional Codes are valid only with new orders placed online and for a limited period of time according to the expiry date displayed. Only one Promotional Code may be used per order, and they are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, Viridian Card or Reward, or on sale or discounted items. Cass Art reserves the right to refuse orders if it deems a Promotional Code is invalid.
For returns of items purchased using a Promotional Code, refunds will be given for the price paid after the discount is applied. Promotional Code discounts will not apply to replacement items; instead, if the offer is still valid, you should place a new order using the original Promotional Code.
Offers for Free Standard Delivery do not apply to Next Working Day Delivery, Saturday Delivery or Highlands and Islands deliveries.
Should a customer qualify for a free sample, these will be automatically added to their basket and no extra cost or charge. Samples are subject to availability and while stocks last.
Students with a Cobalt Blue Card receive 10% discount off Cass Art products, both online and in-store.
To be eligible for a Cobalt Blue card students must be enrolled on course in a recognised UK educational institution with a minimum length of one year.
To sign up for a Cobalt Blue Card in store, students must show a valid photographic student ID which includes a course expiry date. Cobalt Blue Cards can be issued to school students aged 16-18 if they show age ID on point of sign up.
To sign up for a Cobalt Blue Card online, students must email email@example.com with an attachment of a valid Student ID including a course expiry date. The Customer Care Team will create an online student account for them, where the student will automatically receive 10% discount off online purchases for the period of time they are a student.
When purchasing items in a store, students must always show their Cobalt Blue Card as well as a valid form of Student ID in order to receive the 10% Cobalt Blue discount.
The Cobalt Blue Student Card entitles the holder to an extra 10% off all products in-store and online, including and not limited to products in: sale, clearance, on promotion, multi-buy offers and any discount already applied to RRP. If the Cobalt Blue Student Card is exempt from a particular offer or promotion, it will be clearly stated within the terms and conditions of that offer.
Cobalt Blue Student Discount cannot be used for the purchase of gift vouchers or event tickets.
HAMPSTEAD SCHOOL OF ART DISCOUNT CARD
Hampstead School of Art (HSoA) students and tutors can apply for a 20% discount card valid at Cass Art Hampstead.
To receive a card, all student applicants must present their enrolment form or course receipt at the till point at Cass Art Hampstead, 58-62 Heath Street, London NW3 1EN, and complete a small form.
To be eligible for a Hampstead School of Art discount card, HSoA students must have enrolled in a class at Hampstead School of Art within the last year, and the card will expire one year after the start date of that course.
To apply for a card, HSoA tutors must show proof of ID and either a letter on HSoA headed paper, or present the HSoA guide highlighting their course. Card expiry date for tutors will be one year from the date they apply for the card.
Terms & Conditions:
The Hampstead School of Art Card entitles the holder to an extra 20% off all products in-store valid at Cass Art Hampstead only, including and not limited to products in: sale, clearance, on promotion, multi-buy offers and any discount already applied to RRP. The card is not valid online or in any other store. The discount cannot be used on special promotional days, in conjunction with any other offer, Cobalt Blue Student Card, Reward Card or for the purchase of gift vouchers, Wacom products or event tickets. Cass Art reserves the right to exclude any products from the discount.
In order to receive their discount, when purchasing items HSoA Card holders must present their card in-store.
Cass Art Online Shop Gift Certificates are non-transferable, valid for one year from the date of issue and are only redeemable on the Cass Art website and in stores. They cannot be redeemed for cash. After a purchase has been made, any balance remaining will be retained as a credit with cassart.co.uk, to be used for future orders. Refunds for items purchased using Cass Art Online Shop Gift Certificates will be in the form of credit with cassart.co.uk. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cass Art does not accept Cass Art shop vouchers through the online shop.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND BLOCKING
Cass Art’s liability for any breach of these terms and conditions is limited to the value of the goods ordered in the relevant transaction, however, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Cass Art’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of Cass Art’s negligence. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions is not affected. If we consider in our absolute discretion that you are in breach of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to prevent you having further access to the website and to take any further action that we consider appropriate.
By submitting any content to us, you warrant that it is your own original work or work that you are authorised to submit to the Cass Art website. You or the owner of the work will still own the copyright in the content, but by submitting it to us you grant us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You agree that any content submitted will not contain offensive or abusive language, be libellous or defamatory, and does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual. You guarantee that it does not contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Cass Art website or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. You agree that you will not use the Cass Art website in any way that might constitute or encourage criminal conduct or give rise to civil liability, or for any commercial purpose. You undertake that you understand that processing of this information may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to content to adapt to technical requirements, and agree that Cass Art assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of content or other information submitted by you or other users to the Cass Art website.
Submitting content or viewing content submitted by others on the Cass Art website is entirely at your own discretion and risk. Cass Art cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of that content and does not necessarily agree with or endorse any views expressed. We decline any obligation to monitor, review or edit any content posted by you or others on the Cass Art website. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any content submitted at our sole discretion and to authorise third parties to do so. We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
If you are under 18, you confirm that you have the permission of your parent or guardian to submit content.
We expect the Cass Art website to be a pleasant and fun and creative place to visit. To ensure this, we ask all users to abide by these guidelines and to let us know if they see them being crossed. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in any submissions being removed.
1. Be polite, considerate and as clear as possible to avoid misunderstandings.
2. Feel free to engage in discussion and debate, but don’t be abusive or provocative or conduct personal attacks.
3. Avoid rows, rivalry, grudges or ganging up.
4. Ensure that anything you submit is not obscene or illegal (eg libellous, defamatory or in breach of copyright or any privacy laws).
5. And please don’t post spam, adverts or any other commercial content, and don’t misrepresent Cass Art or attack us for your own commercial reasons.
PRICE GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
Cass Art undertakes to match the prices of any art shop. We promise to refund the difference if you find an item available at a lower price, sold under the same conditions, within 7 days of purchasing it from us.
To qualify, the item found at a lower price must be the same product (including colour and size), in stock and available for immediate delivery by an authorised UK retailer, not including auction sites. It must be sold under equivalent Terms & Conditions as our item. The price match must include the delivery charge, exclude any personal discounts, and be verifiable by a representative of Cass Art.
To claim, please contact us.
Newsletter Sign Up Prize Draw
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of Cass Art, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative available for any prize. None of the prizes may be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and one prize per winner.
- The prize draw is administered by Cass Art, 66-67 Colebrooke Row, London N1 8AB.
- The Prize Draw opens on the first of every month and closes at midnight on the last day of the month.
- The prize winners will be the first valid entries drawn at random from all entries received. the winners will be contacted by the 10th of the following month via the email provided.
- The winners must claim their prize within 48 hours. In the event that the winners do not claim their prize within this period, another winner will be drawn at random.
- Cass Art will never share your details with any third parties.
Customer Survey Prize Draw
By completing the survey and entering your email address , entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the Customer Survey Prize Draw (the 'Prize Draw')
1. This Prize Draw is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry. "Prize draw" means a promotion where no skill or knowledge is required for entry and winners are selected at random.
2. Employees or contractors of Cass Art and their immediate family, or anyone directly connected with the organization will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
Entry and Entry Methods
3. To enter the Prize Draw simply enter your email address where requested in the survey.
4. The survey is hosted by a third-party company, Survey Monkey.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw
6. A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
7. No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
8. Cass Art will not be liable for any computer malfunction which results in entries not being received. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or which are otherwise incomplete will be disqualified.
10. The winner will be the first valid selected at random by an automated system on the final working day of the month from all entries received. The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
11. Winners will be notified through the same email address used for participation in the survey within 7 working days of being selected.
12. If a winner does not respond to such email within 7 working days of the time of notification, then the Prize will be forfeited and Cass Art will be entitled to select another winner at random.
13. The Prize consists of a £100 Cass Art voucher, this can either be an e-voucher to spend online which will be sent to the winner's email address or a paper gift voucher to spend in store which will be posted to the winner.
14. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
Identity of the promotor
16. The promoter of this prize draw is Cass Art, Cass Art is the trading name of Art-Line Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with a company number 1799472. Registered office: 66-67 Colebrooke Row, Islington, London, N1 8AB.
Termination of Prize Draw.
17. Cass Art reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at any time.
To contact us, please email us or telephone on +44 (0)20 7619 2601. Any notices should be sent to this email address, with a hard copy posted to Cass Art Head Office, Variety House, 93 Bayham Street, London, NW1 0AG, deemed served 3 working days after posting.
Signing up to our newsletter allows Cass Art to communicate on a weekly basis. You can unsubscribe at any time.
FREE Standard UK Shipping for 12 months
- Purchase of this delivery method entitles the customer to 12 months free standard UK delivery from the date of purchase.
- Contact our customer care team if you would like to cancel and have not activated the offer.
- The membership cannot be cancelled after activating the offer on a subsequent purchase.
- Offer only available on UK mainland postcodes and for the standard delivery options.
- Cass Art reserves the right to cancel or refuse a purchase of this offer and amend the terms and conditions. If this is significant you will be informed.
- Some postcode restrictions may apply.
- Cass Art will verify the purchase and activate it within 1 – 3 working days. You will be informed via email as soon as this is available.