JESMONITE AC300 is a eco-friendly casting material loved by craftspeople around the world from artists to architects, sculptors to interior designers. Perfect for beginners, non-toxic, easy to use with beautiful results.
Made from a modified gypsum powder mixed with an acrylic (water-based) resin, this off-white building material is truly unbeatable. It's the ultimate chameleon material… use JESMONITE for castings, sculptures, homewares & intricate detailing in jewellery.
- Suitable for use by children aged 10+
- It’s smooth, tactile, heat resistant and touch dry in 30 minutes!
- It’s eco-friendly in its own right, but it's also packaged in fully compostable, biodegradable or easily recyclable containers.
- Each size comes with a pack of modified gypsum power and water-based acrylic resin.
- Avaliable in 2 sizes - 280g (200g BASE and 80g LIQUID - in recyclable containers) & 1.4kg (1kg BASE and 400g LIQUID - in recyclable containers)
- Mix Ratio: 2.5 parts BASE : 1 part LIQUID (e.g. 10g powder = 4g liquid | 100g powder = 40g liquid)
- Stir thoroughly for 2 minutes Working time: 20 minutes (can be doubled using a drop or two of slow-it retarder)
- Can be thickened using thicken-it thixotrope (for use on curved surfaces)